Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Drill, baby, drill. . .

Or maybe not.While we were in Argentina, I thought I might have picked up an ear infection to go with the cold that we both got. Then a molar started hurting. It still hurts and is extremely sensitive to cold.Our dentist did some drilling, replaced a filling, and thought I might need a root canal.

We made an appointment for the lone dentist in this area that does root canals and got an appointment on July 24.

However, our dentist says the tooth is just fne. It could be a result of the ear infection. Either way, it's driving me nuts and I'll be headed to a doctor soon to get some antibiotics for the infection, in hopes I can stave off a root canal, as I'm a notorious weenie when it comes to dentists.

Depending on how the outcome goes, we may turn over the blog to the art department.









2 comments:

Poiduck said...

weenie, indeed ... have a little faith in modern dentistry, and hope your fresh-fried snake is not too chewy .... as a last (and first) resort, drink beer ...

Doc Ninja

lu-mar said...

can't drink cold beer, the tooth hurts too dang bad. . . tepid tap water is the norm, unfortunately. . .