Friday, August 9, 2013

The lot has been cast. . .

And there was no real reason to back out at that point.

I did ask the doc how much it was going to hurt (and in between him admonishing his 6-year-old son who was bouncing around in the room with us to keep somewhat quiet) he said he could have everything done in 45 minutes.

However, I would need to return in two to four weeks time for him to finish off the process.

Not wanting to bail out in front of a 6-year-old, I submitted and let the work begin.

The bonus was that there is a flat-screen TV hooked up to the ceiling where I could watch. And, the assistant was like a personal remote control, asking what I wanted to watch.

Really.

They didn't get the NFL Network on the cable system, so she kept flipping through while I was numbing up until there was something in English that I could zone out to (Two and a Half Men).

2 comments:

Dave said...

Ouch :-)

lu-mar said...

Ouch, indeed, with a whole lot of dribble running down the chin!