Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Faulty fotog. . .

This is why I don't take very many photos. . . They tend to come out blurry. . . Of course, perhaps I do have the chops to be a photographer, as I'm going to lay the blame on shoddy equipment!

This critter was hanging out on one of the kitchen drawers the other night. Not sure what it is, exactly, though it's not nearly as large as some of the green things we've spotted down here. . . Just hung out while I struggled to get the auto focus to zoom in and the flash to go off at the right time (about 2-3 minutes total). . . After reeling off a few shots (yep, that is the best one, sadly) I picked it up and let it fly off into the night. . . Anyone have a clue as to what it is? I'm going with benign (and safe) green grasshopper, and not something dangerous since I picked it up and don't want to think I did something exceedingly stupid. . .

No comments: