Monday, October 25, 2010

Honolulu Marathon Clinic in Costa Rica. . .

Jack Scaff, the founder of the Honolulu Marathon Clinic, has a thing about folks sporting clinic gear in different countries. So, when Bruce and Ruby visited us from Honolulu, Bruce and I couldn't resist strapping on the gear and lining up for a pic.

The two of us started at the clinic back in 2003, I believe, and that's where I met Lucy, so the clinic has a warm spot in my heart.

Though Bruce and I didn't take to the road for a run (it was raining, we were tired, we're just old, etc.) hopefully this will meet Doc's requirements for a pic from a different country.

The picture was taken up by our front gate, about 100 yards or so from our house and the rest of the tree houses. Apologies for the quality. It's a huge file, and it takes forever to l

So, for all of you folks that are pondering a trip down this way, I'll repeat it again: Come on down, and you will be enshrined in the annals of the Jungle Journey blog.

No comments: