Thursday, August 2, 2012

It was an ear infection. . .

Who would have thought? After a couple of trips to the dentist, she finally suggested that I had an ear infection and that was the cause of the tooth pain.

I relented and went to the doctor, and sure enough, it was an infection. The ear didn't hurt at all (until I was told I had an infection, of course) and then some antibiotics, drops and a shot in the tuckus cleared it right up.

The tooth is still a little tender, though I'm heading back to the dentist later this week to get the temporary filling replaced with a permanent one.

4 comments:

Poiduck said...

so it really is in your head

p.s., i am a robot, but i got by your security anyway ... ha!

lu-mar said...

that little voice was indeed telling me something!

Mike said...

Wait, you got a shot in the tuckus for an infection in your ear? Where the hell are your ears located anyway?

lu-mar said...

every shot down here goes in the tuckus. . . nothing in the arm. . . i just don't get it. . .